Undersea Defence Technology (UDT), taking place from 26 June – 28 June is the underwater defence and security community’s most relevant exhibition and conference. It brings together professionals from the military, industry and academia to focus on the cutting edge technologies and developments within one of the harshest environments known to man.
UDT 2018 will gather over 1,400 military, industry and academic attendees from the underwater defence and security community in Glasgow, Scotland. The dedicated conference and exhibition will focus on the cutting edge technologies and developments in: submarine technologies; anti-submarine warfare; mine warfare; and critical developments in delivering security in the underwater environment. The latter includes counter-terrorism, drug trafficking and critical national infrastructure protection in this most challenging environment.
Furthermore UDT offers the ideal platform to discuss the growing need of cooperation for future subsea developments and cost effective solutions to tackle the growing difficulties of managing defence budgets.
93% of visitors consider UDT Global as important to attend for their business
78% of visitors say UDT is the ideal platform to discover the latest technologies in undersea defence
“Excellent event, well led. Good speakers, inspiring discussions. Excellent networking event for undersea experts”, Jeroen de Jonge, Director Naval Programs, TNO Defence, Safety and Security.
Reasons to visit UDT 2018 in Glasgow:
• Hear about the industry requirements and developments for the future at the conference
• Source new suppliers who can improve your product’s flexibility
• Reduce cost, improve efficiency, maximise profitability and increase cost effectiveness
• Network with key industry players, suppliers and integrate with the subsea community
• Join an engaging community that meets to discuss the current and future of the subsea industry
• UDT has a longstanding reputation running for 30 years
• Meet with the entire supply chain
• Strategically located in Bremen, Germany
• Discover the latest technology that will affect the future of subsea defence and technology
• Meet with senior naval officers, key industry players and suppliers
• Hear from VIPs in the plenary sessions and opening keynote