We are pleased to announce OTT Hydromet latest new product, the HYDROLAB HL7 multiparameter water quality sonde.
HYDROLAB HL7 multiparameter sonde is designed for long-term, continuous monitoring, reliability and usability. The HL7 offers a versatile, durable and practical solution to the day to day needs of environmental monitoring programs for both simple and complex deployments.
The HL7 sonde, with a large sensor suite, can thrive in demanding environmental conditions for long-term continuous monitoring or profiling. The HL7 sonde has a temperature sensor, seven external sensor ports and an optional internal depth sensor. It helps our customers correctly log data autonomously, and easily integrates into real time telemetry systems – Including Sutron SatLink3 and OTT netDL logging transmitters for remote satellite or IP communication.
HYDROLAB Operating System (HOS), for use with the HYDROLAB HL7 and HL4, helps the customer make better decisions, minimize errors and increase efficiency in the lab and on the deployment site. This intuitive software is simple to use as it streamlines data collection and calibration tasks necessary to validate accurate data. Users can quickly view the status of the instrument and ensure it is working properly by viewing active alerts, color coded health indicators and sensor diagnostics. This powerful software also provides calibration logs and metadata to help validate measurements and fulfill QA/QC requirements.
HYDROLAB HL7 Features and Benefits
- Self-monitoring system reports the status of the instrument
- Designed to withstand the heavy everyday use of demanding field deployments
- Typical battery life capable of greater than 90 days deployment helps ensure maximum performance
- Anti-fouling sensor cleaning brush significantly extends field use and decreases biofouling
- Quick and simple removal of battery cartridge
- Field proven sensor measurement technology for data continuity and serviceability
Warranty: The HL7 will have the standard HYDROLAB, 2 – year warranty.